Arthur Cox partners shortlisted for women’s awards
Six partners at Arthur Cox have been shortlisted in the Euromoney LMG Europe Women in Business Law Awards 2020.
The awards celebrate women lawyers across Europe who are leaders in their field, as well as recognising firms for their efforts in promoting gender diversity and the advancement of women in the legal profession.
The winners will be announced at a virtual awards ceremony on Thursday 10 September.
The nominated partners are:
- Kathleen Garrett (Best in Banking and Finance)
- Deborah Spence (Best in Environment)
- Eve Mulconry (Best in Litigation)
- Maura McLaughlin (Best in Capital Markets – Equity; Best in Corporate Governance; and Best in Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Tara O’Reilly (Best in Investment Funds)
- Deirdre O’Mahony (Rising Star – Litigation)
Arthur Cox has also been nominated for seven firm of the year awards, in the following categories:
- Best National Firm for Minority Women Lawyers
- Best National Firm for Pro Bono
- Best National Firm for Talent Management
- Best National Firm for Work-Life Balance
- Best International Firm for Gender Diversity
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law
- Best Firm in Ireland