ByrneWallace deals shortlisted in Finance Dublin Deals of the Year Awards
ByrneWallace advised on a dozen transactions shortlisted by Finance Dublin magazine in its annual Deals of the Year Awards.
Over 211 deals have been nominated across five award categories – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A); Debt Capital Markets; Equity Capital Markets; Loans & Financing, and Financial Services.
The shortlisted deals, which ByrneWallace advised on, fall under the multiple categories including M&A, Debt Capital Markets and Loans & Financing, and include:
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC acquisition of a number of pharmaceutical assets, as part of the completion by Nuvo of the acquisition of Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Investment by BGF in Brindley Healthcare
- MML Growth Capital Partners Ireland investment in the Travel Department
- Partnership between Groupe Adéquat and Sigmar Recruitment
- Sale by Mainstream Renewable Power of Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Limited to EDF Group
- Rothco sale to Accenture plc
- Project Glenbeigh - a securitisation arrangement entered into by Permanent TSB plc for a portfolio of non-performing loans
- Inflazome Limited’s €40 million Series B Financing
- HealthBeacon’s $12 million Series A Financing
Separately, last month Project Glenbeigh was shortlisted for the International Financial Law Review (IFLR) Europe Awards 2019 as Structured Finance and Securitisation Deal of the Year.
Neil Keenan, head of corporate at ByrneWallace, said: “We are delighted that these transactions, on which we advised, have been shortlisted for these prestigious awards.
“These transactions were all quite diverse by nature, and each one required second to none client service and an extensive range of legal expertise. These transactions are also a testament to our multi-disciplinary approach as they involved lawyers from our various practice areas collaborating to pool their diverse skills and specialist expertise, and while doing so, deliver a seamless and integrated service to our clients.
“ByrneWallace has a long track record advising leading corporates, institutional investors, private investors and venture capital firms on a broad range of corporate transactions. This is reflected in the quality of all the deals on which we advised during the last year, in addition to the 12 shortlisted for Awards.”
The winners of the 2019 Awards will be announced in the May issue of the Finance Dublin magazine.