Property Solicitor – Beauchamps Solicitors
Over the past two decades, BEAUCHAMPS has established a reputation as one of the leading Irish law firms advising on renewable energy projects. Our award winning Energy & Natural Resources Team has extensive experience representing developers, funders and investors in a wide variety of energy projects, with a combined generation capacity of over 2GW to date. We pride ourselves on being able to provide practical, cost efficient and solutions-focused advice from the feasibility stage right through to planning, financing and ultimate construction of the project.
We are currently seeking to recruit a junior Property Solicitor to join our growing Energy & Natural Resources Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team with a strong reputation in the energy sector; to work on projects with leading international clients; and to further your career in this dynamic growth area.
Why Beauchamps’ Energy Team:
- You will be working on some of the largest, most innovative renewable energy projects in the country;
- You will be advising some of the leading Irish and international developers, investors and funders in the energy sector;
- You will be a key player in an award winning team with an opportunity to grow your experience and establish your reputation in the Irish energy sector;
- You will be involved from start to finish in the projects, not just dipping in and out on certain areas as and when required;
- You will be joining a dynamic law firm where hard word and innovation are rewarded.
- Drafting and negotiating wind farm/solar farm options and leases;
- Investigating landowners’ title;
- Carrying out property due diligence on renewable energy projects on behalf of banks, investors and prospective purchasers;
- Drafting and negotiating rights of way, over-sail agreements, wayleaves and statutory wayleaves under Section 48 and 49 of the Electricity Regulation Act;
- Advising clients on planning & development law, including EIA and AA.
The ideal candidate will be a NQ – 2 years PQE solicitor, with experience in Irish property law and conveyancing. Experience in the development and finance of wind energy projects would be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite for this role as training will be provided. He or she should have excellent organisational and drafting skills, strong attention to detail and be solutions-focused, with a commercial outlook and common sense.
Please contact Paula White, HR Manager, Beauchamps in the first instance if you are interested in this position. [Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-418 0600]. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.