ByrneWallace is a leading Irish law firm providing services to high profile companies, financial institutions and government bodies in relation to complex legal and tax transactions. At ByrneWallace the tax team offer a fully integrated tax service providing both advisory and compliance services to our clients. Our highly experienced team is made up of lawyers, chartered accountants and tax advisors.
Within the tax team you will benefit from working in an environment normally only found in small practice, where you have direct access to partners, while also being exposed to some of the largest property and merger and acquisitions transactions carried out in Ireland each year.
We are currently looking to recruit a Tax Senior to join our tax compliance team within the Dublin office working across a diverse range of clients and industry sectors.
The main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Managing corporation tax, VAT, payroll and income tax compliance obligations across a diverse range of clients and industry sectors;
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and Revenue on a daily basis, in a professional manner;
- Assistance with ad-hoc tax advisory queries arising for our clients;
- Contribution to the continued development and growth of the practice; and
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and case law.
- CTA qualified/part-qualified;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand complicated tax matters;
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy periods;
- Previous experience using accounting and tax software packages is highly desirable; and
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team while managing multiple client relationships.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position please apply with a detailed CV to Emily Murray, HR Generalist at email@example.com
Please click here to view our ByrneWallace Recruitment Data Protection Policy in relation to how we will be processing your information.