Trainee Solicitor – Comyn Kelleher Tobin
Comyn Kelleher Tobin is committed to nurturing the next generation of high-achieving talent.
With a team of more than 60 professionals across offices in Cork and Dublin, CKT is ranked in the top 25 in Ireland. Our growing firm is renowned for providing high quality training in a great atmosphere with exceptional opportunity for career development.
CKT offer expert legal advice to commercial, public sector and private clients across a range of practice areas including Litigation, Healthcare, Conveyancing, Child and Family Law, Employment, Commercial, Probate and Private Client.
As a trainee solicitor at CKT you will have the opportunity to:
- Work side-by-side with Partners, Solicitors and other trainees
- Gain practical experience across a number of different practise areas
- Get involved in regular health and wellbeing initiatives
- Become an active member of our CSR committee
- Take part in the CKT buddy system
Applications for our Graduate Programme are open to those commencing PPC1 in September 2020 and September 2021. We welcome applications from those studying for their FE1s, final year students and graduates.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming a Trainee Solicitor at our Cork or Dublin office, send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Trainee Application” in the subject line, outlining the following information:
- Academic and personal achievements
- Reasons why you would like to work at CKT
- Your preferred office location – Cork or Dublin
- Evidence of self-motivation, teamwork and ambition
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2019.